Saturday 7 November 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog.

This is a whole new experience for me and I'm not really sure where to start, so I'll start at the beginning lol.

About Me

Although some of you know me as Natalie Hicks, On the 5th of September 2009 I became Natalie Milne, when I married the man I love.

I am the proud mum of 4 gorgeous girls, aged 13, 10, 6 and 3 and even though they sometimes drive me crazy, I wouldn't have it any other way. They are my world.

We live in a small town in the heart of the Welsh Valleys.

How it all began

I am a reborn artist and Baby-bits-n-bobs was created when I couldn't find a suitable auction template to use to list my baby on eBay. All the templates available were either very similar or over powering, with flashing cursors and images that distracted from the baby listed. So to cut a long story short I decided to make my own, after all how difficult could it be? I then entered what I lovingly refer to as HTML hell, but I'm not one to be beaten and after a few weeks of pulling my hair out, I proudly displayed my creation on a forum, the orders started flowing in and Baby-bits-n-bobs was born. That was 12 months ago and Baby-bits-n-bobs continues to go from strength to strength.

It was my template creations that led me to become good friends with Lisa Pybus. Lisa started a fantastic Reborning magazine called Hello Dolly and after offering to help with the graphics I became the sole graphic artist which is an opportunity I am very grateful for, it has pushed me to expand my skills and is something I am very proud of.

What Baby-bits-n-bobs has to offer

Baby-bits-n-bobs doesn't just offer great auction templates and custom made templates, you can now get matching 'Me' pages, business cards, birth certificates, certificates of authenticity and care instructions all to match your template design. Whats missing?..... Website design? Yes we can make them to match too!

Oh and I forgot to mention we also do Blog headers and backgrounds...lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment